RESPONSIBILITIES OF Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd.
- Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd is a tour operator, and an independent contractor, which makes arrangements with third party vendors for all tour packages, services and accommodations.
- All travel documents are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by such vendors. Neither Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd nor any of its agents or employees shall be held liable for, and by accepting these documents customer waives any claim against all such parties for;
- a) any loss of or damage to property or injury to any person caused by reason of a defect, negligence or other wrongful act or omission of or any failure of performance of any kind by any other transportation company, vendor or supplier;
- b) any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, mental distress or other similar matter;
- c) any delayed departure, missed connections, substitutions of accommodations, termination of service or changes in fares and rates; and
- d) any cancellation or double-booking of reservations, tickets or packages beyond the control of . Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd.
- In no event shall Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd be responsible for any amount other than the price paid by the customer for the tour or package. Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to accept, decline, retain or remove any person as a member of the tour package program or group at any time.
- In few occasions where the hotel declines a confirmed booking based on allotments, Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd. will provide an alternative hotel of the same category, price, room type and area. However, there might be instances when there is an event, convention or special occasions
where we are not able to provide the same. Nevertheless, an advisory will be sent to the Agent to update on the situation.
- Each customer agrees that all disputes in any matters whatsoever arising in connection with the responsibility of Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd under this Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Singapore, and each customer consents to the courts Singapore, being the sole venue of any action related to this agreement, to the exclusion of the courts in any other state or country. Each customer waives its rights to a jury trial.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARTICIPATING TRAVEL AGENTS
- Payment: Asiatravel shall invoice the Agent for all the materialized bookings. Payment must be received 7 days after the invoice is issued. All prices are in local currencies, and include required government taxes and service charges.
Prices do not apply to conventions. Individuals using these rates in conjunction with attending a convention may be subject to prevailing convention rates or cancellation.
Adjustments of package pricing will not be made after payment is applied, nor shall any subsequent rate reduction be made retroactively. Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd reserves the right to correct any errors and re-invoice any service rendered.
- Issuance of Hotel and Tour Vouchers: The Agent reserves have the right to issue the voucher bearing the Agent’s company logo, address, and contact details. However, the “BOOKED AND PAID” portion must remain as per original since this is the company recognized by the Hotel and Tour Operators.
Should the Agent change any information stated in the “BOOKED AND PAID” part of the voucher, Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd. will not be held liable for any eventualities caused by this alteration.
- Children’s Rates: Special children’s rates may be available and will be quoted with the total package price based upon request. Additional charges for cribs, rollaway beds, and similar special request items will be the responsibility of the individual and must be paid directly to the hotel. Children 14 years and younger may not travel alone and must be accompanied by an adult 18 years and older on the same package. Hotel check-in restrictions may apply.
- Exclusions: Meals, shows, tours, tips, energy surcharge, telephone surcharge, telephone calls, liquor, taxes, room service, laundry or other items of a personal nature not otherwise specified in the quoted rates are excluded from the package/tour price. All personal charges must be paid prior to departure from the hotel . A major credit card, cash deposit and photo identification may be required upon check-in at the hotel.
5, Cancellations: A package is considered confirmed once payment is applied and all penalties will apply if changed or cancelled. All cancellations of packages booked directly with Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd must be emailed to the person in charge.
- Refunds: Some services are non-refundable. The right to refund is limited if changes are made to travel plans, travel dates, hotels, hotel categories, hotel configurations, changes in origination or destination. No refunds will be issued or exchanges made for any missed or unused package features, package components or unused hotel nights. Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd is not responsible for free components provided by third party vendors. Free components have no cash value.
- Special Travel Requests: Hotels, destinations, airlines and tourist facilities do not necessarily have the appropriate special services and equipment to accommodate persons with disabilities or special needs. Please advise Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd of any special requests at the time of booking or at least 15 days prior to travel. Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd will forward the requests to the appropriate vendors. Fees and charges for special services may apply. Special services are treated as requests only and cannot be guaranteed by . Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the correct documents needed for travel to any international destination. If you do not have the required documentation and identification for your destination, you will not be allowed to board the plane.
- Passport Requirements for International Travel: Travellers’ will need special documentation, generally a passport and depending on the Nationality, a visa to enter the country destination. Please contact the consulate of the country they are visiting for passport, visa and full documentation requirements. Requirements vary by country and citizenship.
Please check entry requirements with the consular officials of the countries to be visited well in advance. It is your responsibility to obtain visas, where required, from the appropriate embassy or nearest consulate of the country or countries being visited, including any connecting countries.
Additional foreign departure taxes, immigration and inspection fees may apply.
The passenger’s name on the ticket must match the name on the form of identification to be used, including middle initial. When making a reservation online, enter the name exactly as it appears on the form of identification.
Married or divorced women traveling under names other than what appears on their travel documents must present a marriage certificate/license and/or divorce decree.
A major credit card, cash deposit and photo identification may be required upon check-in at the hotel.
It is the responsibility of the traveler to comply with travel documentation requirements; no refunds will be made for improper travel documentation.
Links to Third Party Websites: Our websites may contain electronic links to websites owned and operated by third parties. Such links are provided for convenience and reference only. Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd does not own, operate or control the content of these websites and app. . Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd’s inclusion of any links does not imply an endorsement of the material or content.
Other Information: Festival Guide Asia Sdn Bhd shall not be responsible for flight schedule changes, rate changes, errors or omissions.